- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and in addition, for payments, your credit card number and other personally identifiable information. We also may request information about your interests and activities, health assessment screening questions, survey questions, your gender and age, and other demographic information
- Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include (but are not limited to): updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
- Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website or services because such information may be required in order for you to register to use our services; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view out website via your browser’s cookies.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- perform background screening, which may include the use of third parties, on Service
- Process your orders and services and manage your account.
- Email you with offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with information that we think you would find helpful.
When Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Authorized service providers:
We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How do we store your data?
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use passwords and physical means to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm
for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Data will be maintained for a period of not less than 7 years.
Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd erase your personal data, under certain circumstances.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd processing your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44(0)7592 125077
Or write to us: 36 Butt Lane, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6DG, UK
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
For further information about cookies, please visit: allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Depending on your use of our website and email functionality, the following types of cookies may be used:
Are used to enable website functionality such as secure forms.
Help us to know more about web usage such as which webpages visitors see.
Help us to find out more about how people use our site and marketing campaigns.
Allow advertising to be more relevant to you and your interests.
Other tracking technologies
We and our third-party partners may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons, SDKs, pixels (or “clear gifs”) and other tracking technologies. Please see more about these here https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44(0)7592 125077
Or write to us: 36 Butt Lane, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6DG, UK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: +44(0)303 123 1113
Dr Kirsten Keighley Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (company number 12673809)